We’re working to build the public trust in U.S. elections
by increasing their TRUSTWORTHINESS.
You’re in the right place if any of these describes you:
- Regardless of what candidates you support, you believe in fair elections (We’re nonpartisan)
- You’re concerned about the attacks on the freedom to vote
- You’re just beginning to learn about elections and want to get involved in making them better
- You’re an expert in some aspect of elections and want to share your knowledge
- You’re considering being a poll worker
- You want to help protect the elections but are worried about COVID and other risks of doing in-person work
- You’re already volunteering to work for a candidate, phonebanking/postcarding, etc.
- You care about the election but don’t have voting rights (due to age, immigration status, or prior convictions)
- You understand that action is needed because the election is not going to protect itself, but you don’t know what to do
Some people don’t want some people to vote.Reverend Raphael Warnock, U.S. Senator for Georgia
*derived from a quote from Paul R. Ehrlich